We want the best of the best to join our team! We offer competitive pay with great benefits and perks for our hard-working team members. At Rogue Valley Heating, Air, & Electric, we are a family…and we take care of family! We understand the importance of providing work/life balance in a positive, upbeat, and supportive, diverse environment. We are stewards of our brand to serve our communities with the best relationships and service.
Our company is owned and managed by people who have been in the industry for many years, so we understand the position, the expectations, the challenges, the responsibilities… and we are here to support and work with you every step of the way!
Sound too good to be true? Come in and see for yourself!
Duties & Responsibilities
- New residential construction
- Light commercial construction
- Residential retro installs
- Service work
- Generator installs
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday
- Must be enrolled in an Oregon Electrical Apprenticeship Program
- Must be able to work OT during the week
- MUST have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a compliance check
- Basic mechanical aptitude and ability to perform regular manual labor
- Be able to learn by observation and hands-on experience
- Follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Have effective communication skills with coworkers, management, and customers
- Be open to learning new things and applying them quickly
Our company grows every year, which means we’re looking for and building future crew leaders and managers! Let us work with you to put you on a career path.
Compensation: $18-32 /hr depending on experience
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Work Location: Grants Pass, OR
Benefits & Perks
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
- Company paid emergent medical transport program
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Bonus programs, for eligible positions
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Tool purchase program
- Supplied water & ice
- Company iPad
- Company phone
- Paid Uniforms
“We like what we do, and you will too!”
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are a drug-free workplace.
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields