Furnace Repair in Grants Pass, Oregon
Give us a call today at 541-476-3211 to schedule your service, repair, or estimate.
Call Us Today at 541-476-3211
Winter temperatures come on fast in the Rogue Valley. The last thing you want is to end up with a non-functioning furnace in the middle of a cold snap. Not only is it inconvenient, but it could put your family in danger as temperatures plummet.
Rogue Valley Heating & Air provides 24-hour furnace repair in Grants Pass, Oregon, and the surrounding areas. When you have a heating emergency, our team will arrive as quickly as possible to repair the problem and keep you and your family comfortable. We will never leave you out in the cold.
Reach out to us for outstanding furnace repair services!
Signs You Need a Furnace Repair Technician
You don’t have to wait until your furnace stops working completely before you call for service. If you pay attention to your furnace, you will notice signs that it is struggling long before it stops working:
- Inaccurate Thermostat: If you adjust the temperature, but your home doesn’t get any warmer, the thermostat may have a problem. We can check for signs of damage and recalibrate the thermostat if necessary.
- Rattling or Vibrating Noises: It’s not unusual for parts of your furnace to loosen over time, creating a vibrating or rattling sound. We can tighten loose screws and check for damage to prevent larger problems.
- A Bad Smell: Your furnace filters dust particles and other pollutants out of the air. If you haven’t replaced the filter in several months, it’s probably overrun with debris, creating a musty smell inside your home.
- Turning Off and On Frequently: Known as short-cycling, if your furnace turns off and on frequently, it could have an electrical problem or damaged parts. Our team can identify the problem and install a replacement part to keep your furnace running efficiently.
- Skyrocketing Heating Bills: If you wake up shivering every morning, but your monthly heating bill has skyrocketed, you definitely need professional furnace service. A struggling furnace can’t work efficiently, and you will end up wasting money every month until you call for service.
Even a problem as small as a dirty air filter can cause your furnace to struggle. It’s best to schedule a service call with our team as soon as you notice any of the signs above.
A furnace that doesn’t work as well as it used to may just need a small repair. If you postpone service, the damage could spread throughout your unit, causing damage to multiple parts.
Gas Furnace Repair
If you have a gas furnace, postponing furnace repair in Grants Pass, Oregon, could result in carbon monoxide exposure, which can cause serious illness or even death. The components in a gas furnace go through huge temperature fluctuations during normal use. It’s not unusual for the components to end up with cracks during the 20-year lifespan of a gas furnace.
The best way to know you and your family are safe is by installing a carbon monoxide detector. Carbon monoxide is a gas with no smell or color, so you can’t detect it without special equipment. If your carbon monoxide detector goes off, leave the house immediately and call our emergency number.
Pilot Light Problems
If the pilot light keeps going out, you probably have an underlying problem, like a damaged thermocouple. The thermocouple prevents carbon monoxide exposure by turning off the gas when the pilot light goes out. A damaged thermocouple could turn off the gas unnecessarily, causing your pilot light to go out repeatedly.
To find out if you need thermocouple repair, take a close look at your pilot light. A pilot light should always look blue. If the flame looks yellow, you should call us for service right away.
A damaged thermocouple may not protect you and your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, so use extreme caution when you have pilot light problems.
Reliable Furnace Repair in Grants Pass
Your furnace is just as vital as your air conditioning unit, as temperatures fluctuate quickly in the Rogue Valley. Scheduling furnace repair in Grants Pass, Oregon, before your unit breaks completely will prevent astronomical repair bills when disaster strikes in the dead of winter.
We take the time to answer any questions you have in order to provide customized service that goes above and beyond our local competitors. Since we have been in service since 1899, we know a thing or two about the comfort needs of homeowners in Southern Oregon. Schedule service by filling out our online form or calling 541-476-3211.
Give us a call today at 541-476-3211 to schedule your service or repairs.
"*" indicates required fields